Privacy is of great importance to Curanderita and we want to keep an open and clear attitude when dealing with your personal data. Below you can find our policy that establishes how your personal data is processed and protected.
The user can provide us, on a voluntary basis, personal information, either through certain forms of data collection included in the website or through email addresses enabled for this purpose. Generally speaking, we request identifying information: name, surname, address, location, country and telephone number.
Also, the following anonymous browsing data will be collected from those users who visit our website: IP address, device details, language, location, country and session data (reference domain, pages visited, date and time of access to the web) as well as information on how the user uses our website.
The data provided will be preserved unless otherwise the stoppage of the activity is requested.
Use of information
We collect your information with the following purpose:
– To be able to contact you, either through consultations, comments, incidents, budget requests or submitted suggestions.
– Manage your orders and deliveries of purchased products.
– Keep you informed of our promotions and news via email.
– Perform statistical analysis of visits to the web and analyze the behavior of its users.
– Manage your participation in the contests and promotions offered by Curanderita.
– Manage and improve proper navigation through our website.
If you want to exercise your data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws you must write us an email.
You have the right to the following depending on the country in wich you live:
– Access, correct, update or request the deletion of your information.
– Deny or withdraw your consent to the processing of your information by previously requesting it.
– Decide not to receive promotional communications that we send you at any time.
To do this, you can click on the “cancel subscription” or “unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of the emails that we send you or by writing us an email.
– To identify you
– To customize our site for you
– To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.